Administrative Regulations For Food Dealers
1.Promulgated on September 30, 1998.
2.Amendment to Articles 2, 8, 9, 14 promulgated on June 29, 1999.
3.Amendment to all Articles promulgated on September 29, 1999.
4.Amendment to all Articles promulgated on May 15, 2002.
These regulations have been drawn up in accordance with sub-paragraph 3 of Article 10, on the Food Administration Act (hereinafter "this Act").
A food dealer and/or its affiliate must register with the competent authority, and shall not be allowed to operate until a certificate of registration of food dealership (hereinafter referred to as the Certificate of Registration) is obtained.
The above-mentioned registration and other matters may be handled by the competent authority at the location of the food dealer and/or its affiliate.
Business of a food dealership shall include the following:
1. Sales: Retail and wholesale.
4. Milling: dehulling, rice milling, rice flour grinding, flour grinding.
5. Exportation and importation.
A food dealer and/or its affiliate shall submit the following documents and pay license fees in its application for registration to the local competent authority:
1. One Application form.
2. Photocopy of the Profit-seeking Enterprise Registration Certificate.
3. One set of relevant documents:
(1) Proprietorship: Photocopy of the Identity Card of the responsible representative.
(2) Partnership: Photocopies of the Identity Cards of partners, and either the original
or a photocopy of the Partnership Agreement.
(3) Corporation: Photocopy of Certificate of Company Registration and the Identity Card
of its responsible representative.
(4) Cooperative or Farmers Association: Photocopy of the certificate or approval of
business establishment issued by competent authority and photocopy of the Identity
Card of the responsible representative.
(5) Processors: Photocopy of the certificate of the factory registration.
(6) Warehouse operators: Photocopy of the Building Use Permit.
(7) Exporters and importers: Certificate of the Exporter/Importer Registration.
Applications pursuant to Article 4 may be submitted by a food dealers trade association or related group located in the same area as the applicant.
Food dealers operating in the same category of business shall not be entitled to use an identical or similar name in the same municipality or county (city).
The Certificate of Registration shall be valid for a term of ten years. A dealer wishing to continue business operation thereafter shall submit the original Certificate of Registration and apply for re-issuance three months prior to expiration.
A food dealer shall start business operation at the registered premises within six months after a Certificate of Registration is obtained, and shall display the Certificate of Registration in a conspicuous place at the registered premises.
In case of amendment to line of business, or loss or damage to the Certificate of Registration, the food dealer and/or its affiliate shall submit relevant documents and apply with the local food competent authority for an amendment of the Certificate of Registration or re-issuance of the Certificate of Registration within fifteen days, and shall pay the license fee.
1. After terminating operation, the food dealer and/or its affiliate shall declare
the termination of business operation and submit the Certificate of Registration for
annulment to the local food competent authority, within fifteen days.
2. If the declaration of interruption is not within fifteen days, the local food
competent authority have the rights to make the Certificate of Registration void
through public notice.
A registered food dealer and/or its affiliate shall be required to join a related local food dealer association within one month after starting business operation.
An competent authority may require a food dealer to complete a questionnaire or provide related information in its execution of Article 12 of this Act, as reporting to the Executive Yuan to promulgate, or in processing auditing activities in accordance with sub-paragraph 2 of Article 11on this Act.
The format of Application form, registration form and registration fees for the Certificate of Registration specified herein shall be prepared by the competent authority.
Revenues and expenditures concerning registration fees for the Certificate of Registration shall be processed in accordance with budget procedures.
These regulations shall be in force beginning from the day of announcement.
10014 臺北市中正區南海路 37 號 【本網站資料如與公發布資料不同，以公發布文字為準】
建議最佳觀看解析度1024x768 系統版本: 105/10/15